Keto baked Wings, Lemon pepper, Honey Garlic Butter, Korean Style, Maple Chipotle
1.4g Net Carbs per serving of wings. The nutritional information for all the sauces is in recipe notes.
For the wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tsp baking powder this makes wings extra crispy https://amzn.to/3nkXNOA
- 1/4 tsp salt https://amzn.to/3lylDpP
- 1/4 tsp pepper https://amzn.to/32JVhK5
Lemon Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1-2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning according to your taste https://amzn.to/32Ms3dA
Korean Style Sauce
- 1 tbsp golden sweetener https://amzn.to/32KJr2i
- 1 tbsp sriracha https://amzn.to/2Iu26Zv
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce https://amzn.to/38Knzru
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds https://amzn.to/3njBatY
Honey Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp golden sweetener https://amzn.to/32KJr2i
- 2 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce https://amzn.to/38Knzru
- 2 tsp sugar free honey substitute https://amzn.to/38KxCgw
Maple Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar free ketchup https://amzn.to/3ksTleR
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup https://amzn.to/3nrcP5z
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar https://amzn.to/32GxpqL
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper https://amzn.to/3niaB8C
- 1/4 tsp onion powder https://amzn.to/2IALpv4
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder https://amzn.to/36BiQ99
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard https://amzn.to/36DxVqI
To make the wings
Preheat the oven to 250 F
Prepare a rimmed baking tray by lining it with foil and place a wire rack on it, set aside.
Dry the wings using paper towels.
Sprinkle the wings with salt, pepper & baking soda.
Toss and arrange on the prepared baking rack.
Bake the wings at 250 F for 35 minutes, this really helps crisp up the skin to mimic that "fried" crunch.
Crank up the temperature to 400 F after 35 minutes.
Bake for additional 40-45 minutes or until the wings are golden and crispy.
You can also bake the wings for 25-30 minutes if you're short on time.
To make the Lemon Pepper Version
Melt the butter in a bowl and whisk in the lemon pepper seasoning.
Add the wings in the bowl and toss until coated.
Serve with your favorite sauce.
To make the Honey Garlic Butter Version
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the garlic and saute for a minute, you want to get a little color on the garlic but not burn it.
Add the golden sweetener, coconut aminos, and honey substitute.
Cook until the sauce gets thick.
Add the wings and coat the wings.
To make the Korean Version
Add the sweetener, sriracha, coconut aminos, & garlic into a skillet.
The sauce will get thick really quickly.
Add the wings, toss, & serve immediately!
To make the Maple Chipotle version
Add sugar free ketchup, sugar free maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, chipotle pepper, dry mustard, onion powder and garlic powder to a skillet.
Sauce will come together really quickly.
Add the wings and toss/ coat in the sauce.
Serve immediately with your favorite sauce.
Lemon Pepper Sauce:
Calories: 102 Fat: 11.5g Total Carbs: 0g Fiber: 0g Net Carbs: 0g
Honey Garlic Butter Sauce:
Calories: 124 Fat: 11.5 Total Carbs: 7.2g Fiber: 3.4g Net Carbs: 3.8g
Korean Style Sauce:
Calories: 16g Fat: .4 Total Carbs: 2.2g Fiber: 0g Net Carbs: 2.2g
Maple Chipotle Sauce:
Calories: 55 Fat: .5g Total Carbs: 19.5g Fiber: 15.6g Net Carbs: 3.9g
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered by MyFitnessPal. Nutritional values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but if exact calculations are required, user is advised to make their own calculations. Recipe author is not a nutritionist or dietician and recipes are not to be considered as any nutritional or medical advice. As with any diet, please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases with no cost to you.
Serving: 1/2 recipeFiber: 0.1gCalories: 423kcalFat: 28gProtein: 40gCarbohydrates: 1.5g