Nothing can beat a good chocolatey, gooey, fudge brownie. The problem with most keto brownies is that they turn out dry and well, not so much like a brownie.
The trick to a good brownie is to not take the cocoa powder route and actually melt chocolate for your brownies to get that fudge texture.
It’s taken me quite a few failed attempts but I have mastered the perfect sugar free keto fudge brownie. Loaded with chocolate chips and pecans, that’s loved by my kids more than I. So give this recipe a try and see for yourself!
Keto Sugar Free loaded Fudge Brownies
8g Net carbs
- 4 oz sugar free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans reserve 1 tablespoon
- 2/3 cup sugar free mixed chocolate chips reserve 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Add the 4oz sugar free chocolate chips and whisk until all the chocolate is melted. Mix in the vanilla and remove from heat. Pour into a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Once the butter and chocolate mixture is cooled a little, whisk in two large eggs until completely incorporated.
- Add the almond flour and mix until a batter forms. Add in the pecans and the rest of sugar free chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon of each for topping.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely then cut into squares to serve.
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered by MyFitnessPal. Nutritional values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but if exact calculations are required, user is advised to make their own calculations. Recipe author is not a nutritionist or dietician and recipes are not to be considered as any nutritional or medical advice. As with any diet, please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet
Serving: 1sliceFiber: 1gCalories: 214kcalFat: 19.6gProtein: 2.2gCarbohydrates: 8.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!