This Cheesy Maryland Hot Crab Dip makes the perfect party appetizer. Cream cheese is seasoned with Old bay seasoning, sour cream and mayo to give it a rich & creamy texture, and two kinds of cheeses. A little jalapeno gives it just the right amount of spice and balances out the creaminess.
I love serving this to my family and friends. It’s one of those dishes that everyone loves and is convenient, for keto and non keto guests. It’s decadent and cheesy, but at the same time elegant enough for a cocktail party. I love serving it with crusty bread, crackers, fresh vegetables, cheese crisps, and keto crackers, so I can enjoy as well. you can find the recipe for my easy keto crackers here https://ketowithmona.com/2020/11/18/keto-low-carb-gluten-free-crackers/
Keto Cheesy Maryland Hot Crab Dip
- baking & serving dish https://amzn.to/3fkr0qa
- rubber spatula https://amzn.to/35TzxNP
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise https://amzn.to/3kSqNMi
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1 scallion chopped
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning use less if you like milder https://amzn.to/2UMAnFA
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce https://amzn.to/3kShAnc
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 lb lump crab meat fresh or canned https://amzn.to/2HlUw2e
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and old bay seasoning using a hand mixer or a whisk.
- Add in the rest of ingredients and mix using a rubber spatula so you don’t break the crab too much.
- Add the mixture to an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and the sides turn brown.
- Garnish with scallions and serve with fresh cut vegetables, cheese chips or my favorite, keto crackers. Click on this link for the recipe. https://ketowithmona.com/2020/11/18/keto-low-carb-gluten-free-crackers/