Who says you can’t have desserts on the keto way of eating? This cake is a reminder of raspberry cream cheese danish. It can be served as breakfast with a hot cup of black coffee or a decedent dessert. The trick to keeping this recipe low carb are the raspberries. They are low in sugar & carbs. They make the perfectly delicious jammy filling with cream cheese and tender almond cake. When it’s in the oven, it will make your whole house smell amazing. Once you try this cake, I promise it’ll be a family favorite.
Keto/Sugar Free Raspberry Coffee Cake
7g Net Carbs
INGREDIENTS FOR CAKE BATTER:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cups sweetener
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESE CAKE LAYER:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS FOR RASPBERRY JAM:
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- sliced or slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. grease a cake pan 8×8 or a glass dish with butter.
- To make the raspberry jam, mix all the ingredients & cook on medium heat until the sauce thickens into a jam like consistency. set aside to cool.
- Beat all the cream cheese cake layer ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth & set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except the sweetener & whisk to get rid of any lumps. In another large bowl, beat the butter & sweetener until well combined. Add the eggs & almond extract & keep mixing. Add the dry ingredients& beat until combined. Add the nut milk and beat until the batter is well combined.
- Assemble the cake by spreading 3/4 of the cake batter in the prepared pan & smooth out evenly. Using an ice cream scoop drop the cream cheese mixture into dollops followed by the raspberry jam. swirl using a butter knife. Pour the reserved 1/4 of the cake batter & sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes making sure the edges are a little brown but still a little jiggly in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely. Refrigerate over night or at least 2-3 hours to let the cake set. Enjoy!
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered by MyFitnessPal. Nutritional values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but if exact calculations are required, user is advised to make their own calculations. Recipe author is not a nutritionist or dietician and recipes are not to be considered as any nutritional or medical advice. As with any diet, please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet.
Serving: 1sliceSugar: 0.9gFiber: 2.1gCalories: 157kcalFat: 14gProtein: 3.9gCarbohydrates: 9.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!