Nothing can beat a good chocolatey, gooey, fudge brownie. The problem with most keto brownies is that they turn out dry and well, not so much like a brownie.
The trick to a good brownie is to not take the cocoa powder route and actually melt chocolate for your brownies to get that fudge texture.
It’s taken me quite a few failed attempts but I have mastered the perfect sugar free keto fudge brownie. Loaded with chocolate chips and pecans, that’s loved by my kids more than I. So give this recipe a try and see for yourself!
Keto Sugar Free loaded Fudge Brownies
- 4 oz sugar free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans reserve 1 tablespoon
- 2/3 cup sugar free mixed chocolate chips reserve 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Add the 4oz sugar free chocolate chips and whisk until all the chocolate is melted. Mix in the vanilla and remove from heat. Pour into a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Once the butter and chocolate mixture is cooled a little, whisk in two large eggs until completely incorporated.
- Add the almond flour and mix until a batter forms. Add in the pecans and the rest of sugar free chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon of each for topping.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely then cut into squares to serve.