A party favorite that’s ready in under 20 minutes and is loaded with bacon, pickles, cheese, scallions, fire roasted jalapeno, pecans, ranch , and everything seasoning.
This tasty crowd pleaser comes together in less than 20 minutes. Serve it with sweet peppers, celery sticks, cucumbers, crackers and of course my keto crackers.
It isn’t a holiday party until someone brings out the cheese ball. This is the perfect food to get the party started! I love this Cheese Ball recipe because it is so easy and I mix up all my favorite keto flavors! . It is my go to party appetizer when I am short on time. It’s also my go to for making ahead of time. Make it a couple of days beforehand and refrigerate. Pull out on the day of, roll in to the toppings and serve.
I have an obsession with jalapeños since FOREVER. If you love the spice from jalapeños, you’re going to love this. The cream cheese helps to cool down the jalapeños and gives it just enough of a kick to give it amazing flavor. The perfect combination of spice and creaminess from this cheeseball goes perfect with crackers.
To make the cheese ball, make sure you use cream cheese that is softened. If you take it straight from the refrigerator it will be hard to work with. I like to use my hand mixer to beat the softened cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings until it is smooth. Add the bacon, pecans, pickles, fire roasted jalpenos, shredded Colby Jack & cheddar cheese, scallions and mix until combined. I like to use white sharp cheddar cheese, it is so good! Mix with a spatula until well combined. Place the cheese mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap. Wrap tightly and form into a ball. Chill the cheese ball for at least two hours. When ready to serve, remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and roll in the chopped ingredients. The toppings make the cheese ball pretty to serve and add a nice texture.
You can store the cheese ball in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, so you can make this cheese ball in advance, making it a great party appetizer. You can get it done and out of the way before your guests arrive. Serve the cheese ball with crackers, bread, or cut up veggies! This Easy Cheese Ball is always a hit at parties. Make it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, or any party. Your friends and family are going to love it!
Loaded Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 3 teaspoons everything seasoning divided
- 2 scallions chopped divided
- 8 oz bacon cooked, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup pickles chopped and dried with paper towels, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted and chopped, divided
- 1 jalapeño fire roasted and chopped, reserve 1 tsp
- 3/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3/4 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning,!1 teaspoon of everything seasoning, and pepper to a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly using a hand mixer to ensure even distribution of the seasonings.
- Add 3/4 of the scallions, 6 oz of the bacon, pickles, 1/4 cup of the pecans, 3/4 of the jalapeño, 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- Incorporate everything using a spatula.
- Add the mixture onto plastic wrap and make a round ball.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours. If you’re in a hurry you can place it in the freezer for just until it firms up.
- Before serving, mix all the reserved ingredients together in a large plate or bowl.
- Remove the cheese ball from the plastic wrap and roll into the bacon, nuts and cheese mix.
- Press the ball to ensure everything sticks.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
3 thoughts on “Loaded Cheese Ball”
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was amazing!!! Everyone commented on how wonderful it was and we all agreed that this will be a Thanksgiving staple every year!!! Thank you for the wonderful recipe!!!
Thank you so much for trying this recipe. So happy you enjoyed it!
Yum!! Made this for Christmas with your cracker recipe and it was an absolute hit!! Quick and easy to prep ahead and simple to roll in the toppings when ready to serve. I’ll definitely be making this again soon!