One of the greatest thing about the keto way of eating is that you can indulge in dips. Yes all kinds, creamy, cheesy, meaty, or vegetarian dips BUT what sucks is that we can’t just grab a pack of crackers to go with them.
These crackers take just a few minutes to make and are just 55 calories & 1 net carb per serving. I mean that is just amazing. So bring on those dips and live your best keto life.
Keto/ Low Carb/ Gluten Free Crackers
1g Net Carbs per serving
- Baking sheet https://amzn.to/3lHCZk6
- Parchment paper https://amzn.to/38RQ1b6
- Cookie cutters https://amzn.to/2UBGvR1
- 2 cups almond flour https://amzn.to/3pG7dqb
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt https://amzn.to/2IDlJ1j
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder https://amzn.to/2UCYYgk
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs https://amzn.to/3kDNy6l or any herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder https://amzn.to/35Gd1Ij
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl
- Add the almond flour, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and baking powder.
- Mix well using a fork and then form a dough using your hands. (You can also mix in a food processor.)
- Place the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out.
- Cut the cracker dough using a cookie cutter or into rectangles using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Place on the lined baking sheet. Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- This recipe makes about 42 crackers.
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered by MyFitnessPal. Nutritional values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but if exact calculations are required, user is advised to make their own calculations. Recipe author is not a nutritionist or dietician and recipes are not to be considered as any nutritional or medical advice. As with any diet, please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases with no cost to you.
Serving: 7crackersFiber: 1.1gCalories: 55kcalFat: 4.7gProtein: 2.1gCarbohydrates: 2.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
3 thoughts on “Keto/ Low Carb/ Gluten Free Crackers”
These were so delicious and so easy to make! The hardest part was rolling out the dough each time but it wasn’t hard just not my favorite thing to do. The best part though is that my husband usually only tolerates low carb substitutes but could not stop raving about these! We probably ate less than 1/3 of the recipe today but he already asked if I’d make a second batch when this one is gone! Any way to keep him keto is worth it!
Awesome! Thank you Im so glad you loved them.
I made these for the first time. Very impressed with the cracker taste. I need to practice making them look like crackers. The dough was getting a bit crumbly as I worked with it, but will definitely make them again. Thank you so much for sharing.