One of the greatest thing about the keto way of eating is that you can indulge in dips. Yes all kinds, creamy, cheesy, meaty, or vegetarian dips BUT what sucks is that we can’t just grab a pack of crackers to go with them.
These crackers take just a few minutes to make and are just 55 calories & 1 net carb per serving. I mean that is just amazing. So bring on those dips and live your best keto life.
Keto/ Low Carb/ Gluten Free Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl
- Add the almond flour, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and baking powder.
- Mix well using a fork and then form a dough using your hands. (You can also mix in a food processor.)
- Place the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out.
- Cut the cracker dough using a cookie cutter or into rectangles using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Place on the lined baking sheet. Prick with a fork.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- This recipe makes about 42 crackers.