These muffins are tender, moist and oh so tasty. The pumpkin flavor is subtle and cream cheese swirl adds a delicious texture.
We caught our first cool fall breeze this week and you know what that means…. It’s officially soup and everything pumpkin season. I’ve been playing around with my Pumpkin Muffin recipe and I have a new and improved version just in time for fall. These delicious muffins are brimming with fall spices and plenty of pumpkin. They’re so moist and tender, you don’t need anything else. Just make a cup of a coffee, sit back and enjoy crisp fall mornings and afternoons.
I’ve made a few bathes of these muffins within the last two weeks and my older daughter has been devouring them for breakfast and snacks, I’m lucky if I even get one. It gives me great pleasure to see my children enjoying healthy treats.
These muffins have to be stored in the fridge because of cream cheese. Just warm them in the microwave before eating. I like to use regular golden Swerve and just blend it in the blender to turn it into powder. Makes such a big difference in texture.
Keto/ Sugar Free Pumpkin Muffins
Ingredients for muffins
- 1 cup golden sweetener blend it in a blender to make a powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 oz butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for cream cheese swirl
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Mix the sweetener, butter, pumpkin, eggs, egg white, and pumpkin spice in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer.
- Add the coconut flour, cream of tarter, salt, and baking soda. mix until well combined.
- Line a 12 muffin pan with cupcake liners. Fill with the muffin batter.
- Add the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract in another bowl. Mix we. until creamy using a whisk.
- Dollop onto the muffin mix and make swirls using a toothpick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick entered to the center, comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
- Must be refrigerated, warm before eating