Oh how I love a good chewy chocolate chip cookie! Something about that gooey chocolate and chewy texture, gets me every time. I have wasted a lot of money on those “keto cookies” at the supermarkets. Just to be disappointed with the chalky yucky flavor. Not to mention the sneaky garbage ingredients.
This recipe uses clean keto ingredients and is a pinch to make.
You can make them quickly in the microwave or bake them. They come out great either way. I usually make them so I’ll have dessert for days but never get to eat more than one because I have three Cookie Monsters. Yes these are kids approved and nothing makes me happier than my kids eating healthier food, even if it is dessert.
Easy Keto 5 minute Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tablespoons sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar free baking chips
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the melted butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract and mix well.
- On e you have a dough, divide it into 6 pieces.
- Roll into balls and then flatten using moistened hands.
- Place on parchment lined microwave safe plate about 2 inches apart.
- Cook on high for 30 seconds and then 10 second intervals, keeping a close eye just until the cookies set. Microwave can burn these delicate cookies really fast, so be careful.
- you can also bake them at 350° F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely and enjoy.
- These cookies keep well on the counter or refrigerate until ready to bake, if you like freshly baked gooey cookies.