Chicken Crust Keto Margherita Pizza
2.7g Net Carbs
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil
- Add the chicken, egg, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese into a food processor.
- Blend until you get fine texture mince.
- Spray a parchment lined pizza pan with avocado oil cooking spray. Spread the chicken mince mixture and make into a round shape about 14-15 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake at 400° F for 20- 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and turn the oven up to high broil.
- Spread the desired amount of sauce and cheese.
- Broil on high until the cheese is bubbly and a little brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
- In an air fryer, cook for 20 minutes.
- When 20 minutes are over, add toppings.
- Cook for another 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
Serving: 2slicesCalories: 342kcalCarbohydrates: 2.7gProtein: 39.8gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6.4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.9gTrans Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 214.4mgSodium: 757.9mgFiber: 0.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!