Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free Tortilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- Add all ingredients in to a food processor and process for two minutes or until the dough resembles small pebbles. Add a teaspoon of water at a time, if the dough is too hard or add 1 teaspoon at a time, coconut flour if the the dough is too wet and sticky.
- Cut the dough in to 16 pieces. Roll into small balls and place between two pieces of parchment paper on a tortilla press, and press down to flatten the dough ball. (Tortilla press isn’t necessary but it makes the job easier). Roll with a rolling pin to flatten out until thin. You can cook the tortilla at this time or if you want pretty looking tortilla, cut a nice circles using a small plate as a guide.
- Cook the tortilla on a hot griddle for 10 seconds on each side. Keep warm in a dish towel.
- Serve with your favorite meats and toppings.
- Store the tortillas in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- This recipe makes 16 servings.
Serving: 1eachSodium: 170.7mgFiber: 2.6gCholesterol: 23.1mgCalories: 49kcalSaturated Fat: 0.8gFat: 2.9gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 3.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!